SET ONLINE ADMIT CARD
- Admit Cards will be provided online to all candidates 10 days prior to the date of the examination on website http://setexam.unipune.ac.in
- Candidate shall enter his/her Username and password for getting printout of his/her Admit Card.
- Admit Cards will not be sent to the candidates by Post. Candidates have to download and get a printout of ADMIT CARD.
- Candidate must carry admit card and also one additional photo identity such as a driving license, college/university identity card,
pan card etc. to the examination center on the Day of the Examination.
- If your admit card do not display image of your photograph, you have to paste the photo at appropriate place and get attested from the
- The candidate is not allowed in the Examination Hall without the Identity Card.
- Please confirm that your name, subject, Centre, category, Physically or Visually handicapped shown in the admit card are correct.
If there is any error in the admit card please contact SET office, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune on phone nos.: 020 25692527, 25601289 immediately and submit written application to SET Office
otherwise SET Office will not be responsible for making necessary corrections and will not be responsible for providing benefits or for loss arising
out of these to the candidates.
- Candidates are also requested to contact Examination Incharge of the centre selected by them for any assistance.